Draminski Canine Ovulation Detector
PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT SHIP DRAMINSKI PRODUCTS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED KINGDOM. IF YOU REQUIRE AN ALTERNATIVE LOCATION PLEASE CONTACT US.
It is a perfect device for breeders who experience problems with effective mating. Owing to this simple method, the breeder can detect ovarian cycle disorders and determine the best date of mating, even if external symptoms fail to indicate that. The device uses the relationship between changes in the electrical resistance of mucus and appearance of estrous. Measurement is easy to make and completely safe for a tested animal.
Measurement is made by inserting the probe in the animal’s vagina. The result is obtained after conducting a measurement cycle. It is advised to conduct one or two measurement cycles per day. It is important to carefully disinfect the probe before making a measurement.
Differences between standard and B.O.S.S versions. The basis behind the detector is exactly the same. They look and feel the same. The differences are in the measurement process. The standard detector takes three readings, one per rotation of the probe and gives you the lowest figure per three turns. The B.O.S.S version allows you to have a single accurate reading for each turn. The B.O.S.S version was a collaboration between Steve Hutchins a Crufts champion dog breeder and Draminski.
If you are unsure which detector to go for please contact us for advice.
- Helps to identify ‘silent heat’ and ovarian cycle disorders
- Allows for eliminating the stress related with repeated attempts at mating
- Reduces travel costs related to re-mating
- Accurately measures canine ovulation
- Detecting the best mating time for bitches
- Determines the optimal time to mate bitches to maximise litter size
- Avoids wasted expensive stud fees on bitches that are not ovulating
- The Detector Overcomes: Frequent costly blood tests, Expensive veterinary consultations, Wastage of time, money and stud fees for repeat matings
Ovulation detector of the optimum mating time for bitches has been sold at home and abroad for many years. It was presented during numerous trade fairs and exhibitions, such a well-known and important exhibition such as as Crufts. The Ovulation Detector for dogs has been successfully sold in many European countries as well as in USA and Japan. This electronic detector has given favorable results in tests at the Obstetrics Department of the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine at the University of Agriculture and Technology, Olsztyn, Poland. The advantages of using the detector have also been confirmed by research carried out at the University in Giessen, Germany.
The set includes:
- DRAMIŃSKI DOD estrous detector
- 1 x 9V 6F-22 type battery
- measurement sheet
- transport case with foam insert
- 24 Months Manufacturers warranty